The Mind of the Cat: A Quiz
In continuation of my last post, I certainly hope you learned something about the mind of the cat. There is, of course, much, much more to know, as the cat’s mind is a deep well of knowledge and awesomeness. Today we are going to have a brief quiz to test your teeny human brain and see how much you have retained.
- Who is the most important person in your house?
- Your cat
- Cats aren’t people
Correct answer: B. If you answered A or C, may your dreams be haunted by cats with Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Cats prefer to eat
- Seizure-inducing dry food
- All the time
- High-quality organic tuna
- A menagerie of assorted wildlife
Correct answer: If you picked A, slap yourself upside the head. Again! Now, serve your cat a nice big bowl of deep-fried squirrel abdomens.
- Why do cats tinkle in inappropriate spots?
- I have not provided enough soft/tantalizing/fun places for my cat to tinkle
- No spot is inappropriate
- Would YOU pee in a 2 x 3 plastic box? ‘Nuff said.
- Because they can
Correct answer: All of the above (Duh)
- Cats are superior to humans because:
- That is the design of the universe
- They are cuter, faster, and much more wily
- They are not superior
Correct answer: I don’t think this one really needs any clarification, now does it?
Ok, time to score yourself. Four correct answers: Give yourself a cookie. You are somewhat on your way to understanding the awesome being that is a cat. Three correct answers: Did you even read my last post? Two correct answers: Call me later. I’ve got a special present I made just for you. One correct answer: Pathetic! May your cat use your leg as a scratching post.