Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ariel's Top 5 TV Shows; An Exploration

Hey lady! I know that lately you have been a bit disappointed by how much tv I have been watching, but in my defense, I'M BORED. Also, there are some intriguing and frankly enlightening and educational programs out there. What's that? Name a few? With pleasure.

1. 10 Things I Hate About You- Do I have to limit it to just 10?
2. Prison Break- Inspirational!
3. Rescue Me- 'Nuf said.
4. Bones- I haven't actually seen any of the squirrel variety yet, but I expect to soon.
5. True Blood- True, false, whatever. Delicious!

And in case you were wondering, yes, I am trying to tell you something.

7 comments:

  1. I think those are all fine shows. I look forward to them each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually watch videos...Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" is one of our favorites! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOST is my favorite! Bones is great too. Oh, and LOVE the rabbit ears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rabbit ears look amazing. We love TV too, esp animal planet. Did you get any response to your singleton ad???

    We live at http://www.lepak.com/katztales.html Come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ariel, you have such a blood lust. The Vampurr Melvin hasn't influenced you, or more to the point, bitten you, has he?

    Love the bunny ears! You could be a playkitty bunny with those!

    ReplyDelete